Sunday, September 27, 2009

Waltzing Mouse Challenge

Ok... this will be quicky!!! I hope I'm not too late!  Claire over at Waltzing Mouse is giving away six... yes SIX stamp sets as part of our her new release.  I just had to use my favourite stamp set and the colour green.... wheeeewwww....


Here are a few pics... then I will explain...



Ok... so I have to say that although I don't use it far enough my favourite stamp set is by Stampin Up and is called Always.  I have been a pretty loyal Stampin Up customer for the last 5 years but now I have to admit that I have outgrown them a little... sounds pretty elitist when you say it out loud... but I have since discovered PTI, StampingBella, Our Craft Lounge, Whimsie's Digis and of course Waltzing Mouse... which I can't wait to get my hands on the new sets... whether I win or not... I've already made things in my head... LOL.

I used SUs old olive, certainly celery and another darker green I forget the name of.  The designer paper is K&Company... you should see the rest of the package... modern, floral and cheery... anyway...

I used my spellbinders for the circles and scallop circles.  I finally broke out my heat and stick powder for my olive fine glitter...

I used the banner technique for my little sentiment at the bottom (Thanks Joanne!)  and glitzed it up some more with ribbon and other bling!

I love the card...and I hope Claire does too!

Wish me luck everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card Kelly - I love it, loads of gorgeous details!! Thank you for playing along and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Kelly! I love the shimmer on the heart and all the different greens! a beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly this card is gorgeous!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely ! Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! So many fun shades of green and love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete