Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inktegrity Challenge #1

Just a quickie... I found out from fellow blogger Nikki that her very talented friend has her own digistamps being launched... very exciting.   If you visit her blog at inktegrity.blogspot.com you'll find out more and get a free digistamp of the cutest candy corn just in time for halloween.

The challenge was to use her digistamp image, 1 designer paper, glitter and spots... Here's my entry.  I had fun!!!

























Ok... so I used two DPs... but the spots element is from the second piece.  I'm pretty sure both DPs are from My Little Yellow Bicycle (last year's).  The gorgeous candy corn is the digistamp printed on saffon cardstock and coloured with my Tria markers in yellow and orange.  Then I added white craft ink to the tips and sprinked dazzling diamonds glitter on top.  The sentiment is from Martha Stewart and the ribbon is Cosmo Cricket (last year's too!). Then I added some 3D candy corn stickers I had just waiting for this project... wink!

Anyway, I wish Joni all the best in her new endeavor.  Of course I'll be following her blog now too!

Hugs and Good Night!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kelly, this is absolutely adorable! You did such a wonderful job with the recipe, this candy corn concotion is just so sweet. I love the way you made the image so vibrant - I have never heard of Tria markers but must google them immediately! ;) Thank you for joining in on our Inktegrity challenge, be sure to pop in on Sunday as well for another freebie image. :D
    hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. So cute and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Inktegrity!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great halloween card - how fun is that digi image with the spider web AND candy corn! super Dp's on this - and congrats on winning with this fun card Kelly!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete