Thursday, October 1, 2009

Third Post Today... Wow!!!

Ok.  So I announced earlier today that I was the lucky winner of the first ever http://www.inktegrity.blogspot.com/ challenge.  So in honour of the event, I took my new digistamps and made a wee little note card. 

The cardstock base is 3x3 in Tangerine Tango with a Ruby Red overlay.  The fence is printed on Close to Cocoa cardstock and fussy cut out (like the rest of the images).  Pumpkins, leaves and the tiny acorn are coloured using Trias and various other markers I have lying around in the drawer.  The sentiment is from a SU hostess set from the last catty.  I was inspired to leave one pumpkin white as we just got a shipment at our local grocery store that puzzled my daughter... very cute! 

Hope you like it!



4 comments:

  1. GREAT card with your new stamps. They are fun to play with huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fence and layered pumpkins Kelly! what a great little card and perfect sentiment!

    I JUST bought a white pumpkin myself! as well as a green one, and a fun white one with spidery threads of orange in it - a local church buys hundreds of pumpkins from an Indian tribe in the midwest (US) and they sell them on the church lawn all month as a fundraiser - it's so fun to wander through and find the 'different' ones to decorate my steps!

    Have a great weekend GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    Thanks for sharing your blog with the Moxie Fab World!

    ~Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Kel! I like-a-da pumpeekins!

    ReplyDelete