Saturday, October 10, 2009

Getting My Mojo Back...

Ok... so I already whined in my previous post this morning about my flu... so enough about that!  Here is my card for the Mojo Monday 107 contest.   In honour of October as Breast Cancer Awareness Month I decided to make my card in shades of Pink.  I used my free Inktegrity digistamp download for October on this card.  Aren't these ladybugs just the sweetest! 




















All paper, the ribbons and the flower brad are SU (gotta use up my stash right?).  Then I added fruit punch stickles to the ribbon and some Kaisercraft bling and voila!

I also printed out this digistamp image for my daughter to colour.  I will make sure I post it soon... I'm sure Joni over at Inktegrity with get a kick out of it.

Ok ladies here's my public service announcement... get your breasts checked (and not just by your hubby...lol) regularly.  If you find it early you can beat it!!!

HUGS!

K

1 comment:

  1. What a great reason to make a card Kelly! love those cute ladybugs! so sorry you were sick and glad to hear you are now better! I got the shot at work - so hopefully no flu for me but you never know!

    ReplyDelete